While doing errands today, I passed this homemade ice rink near the railroad bridge in Bourne.
I thought it looked like a clean slate....
On to my New Year's list...
This was not easy, because I know I will think of new things as the year progresses but I am going to post this anyways.
I decided on 11 things since it is 2011.
Some are BIG, but I am going to make the leap anyway!! : )
1. Draw up a will. ( I know!! This should have been done years ago!!)
2. Sell our condo and move...to a cozy, happy home.
3. Start sorting, purging and packing.
4. Budget to have a little fun money left over at the end of the month.
5. Sell my wares on Etsy.
6. Take a Graduate course towards my re-certification.
7. Create a blog for my classroom.
8. Publish children's book.
9. Learn how to knit mittens.
10. Pay off car.
11....Not sure?? Will have to check back to see what it is when I figure it out : )
P.S. I have decided that with each item I check off my list...I am going to add a new one!