Cheddar Biscuits


While making our beef stew, I heard a commercial on the TV for a meal with cheddar biscuits.  I thought, "That sounds delicious!"  I had a bit of cheddar cheese in the fridge, so I went to one of my favorite sites for recipes- allrecipes and there I found this great recipe for cheddar biscuits. http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/cheddar-biscuits/Detail.aspx
One thing I love about this site is you can put in the number of servings you would like to make and they will recalculate the ingredient measurements!  : )

I love Jiffy mix when making biscuits : )
It also makes good pancakes.




I found buying cheese in a block and shredding it yourself is less expensive.



Mix cheese, butter, and milk together.
The recipe calls for garlic powder and salt.  I only had garlic salt so I figured I could use it and it would kind of count for both.



I like that you can just spoon the dough onto the cookie sheet.
So easy!
When I make something special like strawberry shortcake, I like to sprinkle some of the biscuit mix on a cutting board and roll the dough out and then cut the biscuits with a heart cookie cutter : )

Enjoy : )

1 comment: