Pumpkin Bread

I baked banana bread and it disappeared before our eyes....
We all enjoyed...
My son said to save a slice to put in the microwave....
I kept going back for a nibble...
What is left...

So, I am hoping by substituting pumpkin...it will do the trick till I get to the farm to buy more ripe bananas.





I added a few pumpkin spices...


The batter was more like cake batter....may have added a smidge too much pumpkin....so to be on the safe side I placed the batter in two pans....
Hopefully it won't be mushy or have to be baked for 5 hours!!

Hoping for the best!!
Hope you are having a great fall day!!  : )

Post Script...
They looked good from the top looking down...

but, I forgot the baking soda.
Flat as a pancake...almost...


Even so, it tastes good...like pudding cake!


Now off to buy bananas at the farm to make my son banana bread!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment