Libraries, Summer, Susan Branch, and Little Free Libraries!! (and Titcomb's Bookshop!)

Don't you just love a good library?!
Susan Branch, one of my favorite authors and illustrators puts it best here on one of her blog posts,



Susan Branch has been a source of creative inspiration to me for years!
Check out her blog and books here!
http://susanbranch.com

I had the great pleasure of meeting her at one of my favorite bookshops which I blogged about here...
http://lizzysapronstrings.blogspot.com/search/label/bookshop

and she will be back at Titcomb's in August for a book signing of her new book,
A Fine Romance!!

From:  Google Images-Friends of Susan Branch

Save the date:  August 19th at 4:30!
For more information about her newest book and book signings check out this link on her blog!

http://www.susanbranch.com/coming-soon-events/

If you can't make it to one of Susan's book signings order from her website directly your own signed copy!
I promise you won't be sorry!
Susan's book... a cup of tea....Bliss!

A Fine Romance

: )

My favorite libraries I love to visit!


Concord Library, Concord Mass
http://www.concordlibrary.org




A sweet library in Berlin, MA



This is one of the cutest libraries on Cape Cod....6A : )




This is my favorite library...
The Sandwich Public Library
http://www.sandwichpubliclibrary.com


They have the nicest librarian with wonderful events throughout the year!

: )

While researching online to find out where I took that picture of the cutest library (I think) on Cape Cod (above, with the blue shutters),
I came across this great website:

Little Free Library

: )

Here is a video about it from:  Tiny House Talk
(which is another thing I am fascinated with...save for another blog post!)

From:  Google Images

I am so excited I found this!

I read about it on one of the blogs I followed, but I thought it was their own idea, and I loved it!
I had no idea it was a movement!  
I think I want to join in!
How 'bout you?
: )

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. A delightful post thanks Elizabeth. I love the "Little Free Libraries" movement and popped a link on my 420 Characters Facebook group some time back. Now with all these images to favourite libraries I think I'll have to post a link to this post Thanks :D Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi! I am hoping to make my own Little Free Library!! I'll let you know! And thanks for posting a link to my post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, Elizabeth! Did you know I am a librarian? Are you one too? It would be an absolute DREAM to get a job in one of those libraries you shared! They are BEAUTIFUL.

    So excited for your meeting Susan in Sandwich! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your blog and then I read that you were a librarian. I am not, but love the library! I substituted this year in an elementary library and had so much fun dating the back of the books with the due dates....the old fashioned way with the rubber stamp where you turn the numbers. I felt like I was little playing school! : ) These libraries I shared are wonderful. I love all the nooks and crannies and the old architecture. I am excited for you to meet Susan on the Vineyard!! I would love to be there too. I love, love, love the ferry ride over! I even love the smell of the exhaust from the ferry...it reminds me of being little waiting with anticipation to get on with my family to go bike riding on one of the islands! I am so happy to have met you here on Blog land! And, I can't wait to hear about your trip!! : )

    ReplyDelete