Following my creative path....

I have joined a group of wonderful new artist friends in Stephanie Levy's e-course 
Creative Courage.  
In one of Stephanie's videos, she talked about staying on our creative paths....I started to think about exactly what mine is and actual pictures came to mind that I had taken, of paths along my way....
Yesterday, I had the good fortune of being asked for tea at Blithewold Mansion and gardens in Bristol RI.  I found my self surrounded by paths....
One thing I know, while I am traveling down my creative path...
I love to take pictures of them!  : )
Enjoy!  : )


Eastham, MA


Cape Cod Bike Trail


Boardwalk, Sandwich MA


Brewster Gardens, Plymouth MA


Sandwich, MA



Blithewold Gardens, Bristol RI






I hope you find inspiration in my pictures as you travel down your creative path....

2 comments:

  1. Your paths are beautiful!! It's inspiring me to take my camera out with me more often... Looking at paths and the way they diasappear behind trees, around a corner or way in the distance reminds me (again) that life might not be in my control, but there is more to come. Sadness of course, but also endless beauty! Thank you for sharing these...

    ReplyDelete