Merry Mary's Birthday! : )

I had the pleasure of helping my dear friend Sue 
with her mom (my friend)
 Mary's 90th Birthday party!

First...designing the invitation....


with a cake to match!
Compliments of the bakery and Sue's good ideas!


Next some homemade decorations!
Thank you to Mary's (tall) grandson Dan for helping me tie them to the banisters!



and homemade bookmarks for favors...


And to top of the wonderful day, an inpromtu sing along!


I hope you are resting up Mary after your wonderful party 
and savoring all of the moments the day brought!
You have raised a wonderful family!
We had lots of fun!!!
I was so happy to share in your birthday celebration!
Here is to a wonderful year ahead with many more wonderful memories to come!


P.S.  You look fantastic!  : )

Love, Beth 
x, o




No comments:

Post a Comment